Who has access to the information?
- The Membership Secretary, who retains a membership database in paper and electronic format. A copy of the database is also held in electronic format by the Secretary
- The Membership Secretary receives bank details where appropriate, which are forwarded to the applicant’s bank
- The Chief Engineer and Operations Manager hold contact details of volunteers
- The Operations Manager holds medical information relating to volunteers with PTS certification and this will be shared as necessary for operational reasons
- Information may be made available to other members of the Board on a need to know basis.
Once a Board member with access to personal information leaves their post, the information will be passed to their successor and not retained by former Board members.
Your rights as an 6024PS Member
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have the following rights—
- Right of access: if you would like to know what personal information we hold about you please contact us. You also have the right to know for what purpose it is being stored. The 6024PS will aim to respond as soon as practicable and within 28 days. Normally there is no charge for responding to such requests.
- Right to rectification: if you believe any of the personal information we hold is inaccurate please contact us. Corrections will be made as soon as practicable within 28 days.
- Right to erasure: if you wish us to remove any of your data from our records please contact us. Data will be erased as soon as practicable within 28 days.
- Right to complain: if you wish to complain about the manner in which the 6024PS is managing your personal data you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner (www.ico.org.uk).
The 6024PS website may contain links to other relevant websites. You should be aware that once you have used these links you leave our site and access websites over which the Society has no control. We are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst on these sites. We recommend that you are aware of this and taken note of the privacy policies applicable to the sites visited.
You can email the Society at email@example.com. You can contact the Secretary at 4 Noble View, West Malvern Road, Malvern, WR14 4NB and the Membership Secretary at Linton House, Ban Brook Copse, Salford Priors, Evesham, WR11 8GW.